- Investing in the future of the University of Florida with a significant personal contribution is important to your philanthropic goals.
- Receiving an immediate charitable income-tax deduction would benefit your financial situation.
- You would like to relieve yourself of a property that you do not use, a highly appreciated property you are hesitant to sell in light of substantial capital-gains taxes, or an investment property that has become a hassle.
- You would like to increase your income.
- Receive an immediate charitable income-tax deduction
- Avoid up-front capital-gains taxes
- Receive payments for life
- Eliminate the burdens of property ownership