Training and Frequently Asked Questions
Advancement Toolkit Event Marketing & Management Training and Frequently Asked Questions
Cvent account access is contingent upon the completion of several training modules. Contact Martha Jakab, digital applications manager, to begin this process.
There are numerous resources available for Cvent to help you maximize functionality and user experience.
Cvent Training Modules
- Onboarding Videos and Checklist
- Being Successful with Cvent
- Event Management for Planners I (must be logged into Cvent)
- Event Management for Planners II (must be logged into Cvent)
Once you have completed a full learning plan, you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cvent offers extensive documentation, particularly in the Knowledge Base section of the website. Please search first for your question/topic as documentation provided is the most timely and accurate.
For example, if you’re looking to test credit card numbers, there is an article exclusively dedicated to which numbers to use for each major provider.
The appeal code should be in the link or URL you are putting on the summary page or email.
Add this to the end of the link: /?appeal=codegoeshere
Popular troubleshooting articles:
- Creating an Event
- Using Event Templates
- Using Testing Scenarios – highly recommended!
- Printing Name Badges
- Data Tag Cheat Sheet
- Graphics Cheat Sheet for Flex Events
- Flex Image Options
- How do I add order details?
- How I copy Gift Processing to registrations?
- How do I link back to the summary page from the email invitation?
- How do I configure the email opt-out to remain CAN-SPAM compliant with event-related communications?
- How do I print an invoice?