Coaching Excellence Fund
Support seed funding for concepts around coaching excellence.
The Institute for Coaching Excellence is committed to investing in the professional, personal, and psychosocial development of coaches and other athlete-facing professionals who are shaping the current and next generation of athletes in high-performance sport environments.
Donations support the following causes:
- Providing scholarships to athletic coaches for certificate programs
- Marketing and promotion of the Institute and its offerings
- Development of new materials and courses for certificate programs to support the needs of industry
- Applied research studies specific to enhancing coach development
- Creating timely podcast & webinar series’ for public distribution
Learn more about the Institute for Coaching Excellence.
Other College of Health & Human Performance Giving Opportunities
The Mowery Family Dr. Scott Powers Bridge to Science Endowed Fund
Ryan Seigfred Fagerberg Endowed Scholarship
Big Ed Little Jo Jackson Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship