Coaching Excellence Fund
The Institute for Coaching Excellence is committed to investing in the professional, personal, and psychosocial development of coaches and other athlete-facing professionals who are shaping the current and next generation of athletes in high-performance sport environments.
Donations support the following causes:
- Providing scholarships to athletic coaches for certificate programs
- Marketing and promotion of the Institute and its offerings
- Development of new materials and courses for certificate programs to support the needs of industry
- Applied research studies specific to enhancing coach development
- Creating timely podcast & webinar series’ for public distribution
Learn more about the Institute for Coaching Excellence.
Other College of Health & Human Performance Giving Opportunities
Fessler Family Scholarship Fund
Dr. Robert E. and Rebecca S. Allen Endowment
M.M. (Matt) Tutton, Sr. PostDoc Award