Rinker Scholar Endowment
The Marshall E. Rinker, Sr. Foundation, Inc. established this endowment in 2005 to support the Rinker School of Building Construction. Marshall E. “Doc” Rinker, Sr., transformed the one-truck business he began 70 years ago into one of the nation’s largest concrete-supplying companies, amassing a fortune with which he began the M.E. Rinker, Sr., Foundation in 1988.
Rinker was the founder, chief executive officer, and chairman of the board of Rinker Materials Corporation from 1926-88 until he sold it to CSR, Ltd. The College of Design, Construction and Planning renamed its School of Building Construction in honor of Rinker in 1989. Doc Rinker passed away on April 11, 199
Other College of Design, Construction & Planning Giving Opportunities
Dr. Abdol Chini Scholarship Fund
Helena Wilk Fund for Architecture and Interior Design
Mason Blau and Associates Fellowship