Museum Bulletin Endowment
This fund was established in 1999 by the F.A.O. Schwarz Family Foundation to support the publishing of the Museum Bulletin.
The Bulletin of the Florida Museum of Natural History was established to provide an outlet for longer scientific manuscripts. It began in 1956 as the Bulletin of the Florida State Museum, Biological Sciences Series. In 1990, Volume 35, the title was changed to Bulletin of the Florida Museum of Natural History, Biological Sciences Series, and in 1995, Volume 37, it became simply the Bulletin of the Florida Museum of Natural History.
The Bulletin publishes peer-reviewed results of original research in zoology, botany, paleontology, archaeology and museum science conducted by UF faculty, staff, students and research associates. They also accept submissions of appropriate, fully funded manuscripts from external researchers.
Other Florida Museum of Natural History Giving Opportunities
Daniel B. Ward Herbarium Collection Fund