Institute Child Health Policy
The Institute for Child Health Policy is a growing and vibrant intellectual community of researchers at the University of Florida who are focused on innovative and rigorous science to inform policy for the promotion and protection of child and adolescent health.
Our child health research agenda includes:
- Development and evaluation of community-wide programs and policies to promote and protect child and adolescent health.
- Multidisciplinary research on health care financing and delivery systems, health care quality, and outcomes of care.
- Innovative evaluation research on public programs and policies.
- Training and mentoring of students, faculty and scientists in child and adolescent health research.
- Leadership in interpreting and disseminating research results to policy-makers and the public.
- Collaboration with diverse state and federal agencies in research and policy change.
ICHP is strategically positioned to provide leadership in research and policy development that will help guide the state and the nation in making decisions related to child health. All gifts to the Institute for Child Health Policy are investments in the health and well-being of Florida’s and America’s youth. We hope you will support the exciting work of the Institute.
Other UF Health Giving Opportunities
Shands Pediatric Patient Care Fund
Shands Liver Transplant Program
Shands HealthCare Nursing