Updates & Announcements
All employees should be transitioned to a remote work environment.
The following are official updates and announcements sent from UF Advancement Leadership. For updates and announcements from the University of Florida, please visit the UF COVID-19 Update Page.
- New UF Advancement Zoom Backgrounds Available – 3/27/20
- Updated Mail Procedures [Login Required] – 3/27/20
- Advancement Update from Tom Mitchell – 3/24/20
- Ideas & Resources for Life Balance – 3/20/20
- New Resource: UF Advancement Zoom "Virtual Background" – 3/19/20
- Update on Building Services & Modified Operations [Login Required] – 3/19/20
- Update to UF Advancement Operations from Tom Mitchell – 3/17/20
- New UF Advancement Resources from Luke Anderson – 3/17/2o
- Update on Travel and Events from Tom Mitchell – 3/16/20
- Update on Alachua County School closings from Melissa Long – 3/13/20
- UF Advancement Employee Update from Tom Mitchell – 03/13/20
- UF Advancement Update to Alumni and Friends from Tom Mitchell & Matt Hodge – 03/12/20