All employees should be transitioned to a remote work environment.
Internal Resources for UF Advancement Employees
Resources specific to internal operations and guidelines for UF Advancement employees can be located on the Advancement HUB at the link below. Please note that a login is required.
UF Advancement IT & Computing Support Resources
The following guides and resources for telephone, IT, and computing support have been created for central UF Advancement employees. Instructions may differ for college and unit-based employees, and these individuals should check in with their dedicated IT teams with any questions.
Using Zoom for Remote Meetings
Training and best practices for using the Zoom digital platform while working remotely.
- UF Advancement Guide to Zoom
- UF Advancement Zoom "Virtual Background" download and instructions
- Video: Zoom Video Conferencing Tutorial
- Zoom: Getting Started on Windows and Mac
- Newsweek: How to Use Zoom For Online Classes and Meetings
Tips for Working Remotely
The following articles and resources provide tips for remote work:
- Ideas & Resources for Life Balance
- UF Advancement Remote Work Strategy Guide
- Ergonomic Tips for Working Remotely
- Time: 5 Tips for Staying Productive and Mentally Healthy While You're Working From Home
- NPR: 8 Tips To Make Working From Home Work For You
- LinkedIn: New to Working Remotely? These Resources Can Help
- HubSpot: How to Work From Home: 20 Tips From People Who Do It Successfully