Members of the UF Foundation’s volunteer Executive Board and National Board are some of the university’s best ambassadors.
Under their guidance, the foundation works to move the University of Florida ever forward for the betterment of those whose lives are improved through UF’s scholarship, discovery, service, innovation, job generation and enlightenment. Their leadership inspires alumni and friends to take an active role in the life of the university to expand its reach, influence and prestige.
The Executive Board is the fiduciary body that steers the UF Foundation towards a sustainable future by adopting sound policies, recommending actions on major strategic issues and ensuring adequate resources to help advance the mission of the university. In support of these efforts, the National Board serves as the university’s most visible and stalwart champions in their respective communities across the country.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We embrace all people as part of an inclusive community that seeks out and welcomes diverse ideas, individuals, and perspectives that further our values of respect, belonging, dignity and compassion. We reiterate these values by recognizing the systemic racism and bias of diverse populations that are prevalent in society.
UF Advancement is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. Our shared commitment to promoting communication and collaboration across our community underscores the notion that diverse perspectives are key to understanding and unlocking our highest potential while serving our highest mission. Our pursuit of this mission requires intentional actions (or efforts) and a perpetual drive to include and listen to those with backgrounds different from our own, to learn from perspectives that challenge us to think differently. We recommit ourselves to perpetuating sustainable change that makes our community whole.
- June 23 – 24, 2022 (Executive Board Summer Retreat)
- October 13-15, 2022 (Fall Board Weekend, LSU)
- March 2-4, 2023 (Spring Board Weekend)
- Audit Committee Meeting - 3/4/2022
- Board Nominating Advisory Committee Meeting - 3/4/2022
- Board Nominating and Talent Management Joint Meeting
- Executive Board - 3/4/2022
- Finance Advisory Committee Meeting - 3/4/2022
- Governance Advisory Committee Meeting - 3/4/2022
- Philanthropy and Donor Relations Advisory Committee Meeting - 3/4/2022
- Talent Management Advisory Committee Meeting - 3/4/2022
- UF Foundation & UF Advancement Next Funding Taskforce - 05/13/2021
- UF Foundation Audit Committee RFP Taskforce - 11/18/2021
- UF Foundation Audit Committee RFP Taskforce - 12/01/2021