Members of the UF Foundation’s volunteer Executive Board and National Board are some of the university’s best ambassadors.
Under their guidance, the foundation works to move the University of Florida ever forward for the betterment of those whose lives are improved through UF’s scholarship, discovery, service, innovation, job generation and enlightenment. Their leadership inspires alumni and friends to take an active role in the life of the university to expand its reach, influence and prestige.
The Executive Board is the fiduciary body that steers the UF Foundation towards a sustainable future by adopting sound policies, recommending actions on major strategic issues and ensuring adequate resources to help advance the mission of the university. In support of these efforts, the National Board serves as the university’s most visible and stalwart champions in their respective communities across the country.
- February 28 – March 2, 2019
- October 3-5, 2019
- Audit Committee Meeting - 06/05/2019
- Board Nominating Advisory Committee Meeting - 06/12/2019
- Board Nominating and Talent Management Joint Meeting - 03/01//2019
- Donor Relations Advisory Committee Meeting
- Executive Board Meeting - 03/01/2019
- Finance Advisory Committee Meeting - 06/10/2019
- Philanthropy Advisory Committee Meeting - 03/01/2019
- Talent Management Advisory Committee Meeting - 03/01/2019