Online Giving for the College of Pharmacy
The support the college receives from the State of Florida covers approximately one-third of our budget. Another ten percent of our funding comes from tuition. We rely heavily on external contributions for the balance of the resources needed to educate pharmacy students. All gifts, whether large or small, will directly impact students, faculty development and research.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is ranked #14 out of our national pharmacy peers. Alumni and friends share in this success when you support the college. Thank you!
- Academy for Excellence Fund (008411)
- Nicholas Bodor Distinguished Lectureship in Pharmaceutical Sciences (019631)
- White Coat Professionalism Fund (019989)
- Paul Doering Excellence in Teaching Professorship (017625)
- Oscar Araujo Scholarship Endowment (012481)
- Graduate Student Education and Research Fund (014321)