Online Giving for the College of Nursing
The College of Nursing offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in nursing. The undergraduate degree is the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and the graduate degrees are the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in nursing science.
The placement of the College of Nursing in the Health Science Center offers a unique opportunity to learn and work with students from other health professions. The colleges of the Health Science Center and their associated health care delivery networks provide students access to an integrated system of community hospitals and clinics, statewide home health care, a veterans’ health system and quaternary care at Shands Hospital at UF. The College of Nursing maintains and participates in nursing and interdisciplinary clinics for women, children, adults and the elderly with special emphasis on under-served and rural populations.
- Nursing Dean's Excellence Fund (000335)
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Hilliard Professorship for Nurse Midwifery (017211)
- Jo Annalee "Jodi" Irving College of Nursing Scholarship Fund (017948)
- Kathleen Ann Long Student Support Fund (018280)
- Lois Malasanos Fellowship Fund (005573)
- Nursing Alumni Council Fund (008933)
- Dorothy M. Smith Chair (008373)
- Dorothy M. Smith Scholarship/Fellowship (017903)
- Dr. Martha "Jo" Snider Fellowship Fund (016384)
- Shayna A. Teijido Memorial Gator Nursing Scholarship (017256)