Online Giving for the University Libraries
The Libraries of the University of Florida form the largest information resource system in the state of Florida. Nine campus libraries reflect the university's increasingly broad research and instruction programs. Over the past 100 years, faculty and librarians have built hundreds of specialized collections, now totaling over three and a half million volumes, printed in practically every written language by publishers throughout the world.
The George A. Smathers Libraries of the University of Florida include specialized collections in science, architecture, art, history, languages, and music. Our collections cover all areas of contemporary knowledge, from agriculture to zoology and from philosophy to history. All of the libraries serve all of the university's faculty and students, but each has a special mission to be the primary support of specific colleges and degree programs. The libraries support the very best educational, research and service performance by university faculty and students using the latest on-line technology and time-honored methods of collection and preservation.
- Friends of the Libraries Fund (000223)
- Haskel Hess Education Library Endowment Fund (005967)
- Robert Q. Marston Science Library Endowment Fund (008591)
- Calvin Yeomans Special Collections Enrichment Fund (011741)
- Library West Endowment (012623)
- Latin American Studies Library Collection Fund (016045)
- Library Technology Fund (016419)
- University Libraries Annual Fund (016831)
- Health Science Center Library Friends of the Library Fund (016891)
- Panama Canal Museum Collection Endowment (017605)
- Isser and Rae Price Library of Judaica Curatorial Endowment (017819)
- Architecture and Fine Arts Library Fund (018619)